The OECD Tourism Committee and Nordic Innovation welcome you to Copenhagen for an immersive exploration of and discussion on how tourism companies can leverage green innovation to achieve and maintain sustainable business value.
The platform of the conference is the joint OECD-Nordic Innovation project on green Business Model Innovation in the Tourism and Experience Industry, involving 28 companies from the Nordic region and other OECD countries.
The program will reveal new insights and better understanding of tourism companies’ work with integrating green with innovation efforts and focus.
- International practices for green innovation in the tourism and experience economy
- Main drivers and barriers for green innovation
- Customer value and green innovation
- List of high value challenges for green innovation in the tourism industry
- How public policies can be better tailored for green innovation
- How to work with business model innovation in tourism
The conference will bring together leading executives from tourism companies, public sector organisations and researchers to collaboratively explore green innovation practices in the Nordic, European, Asian, and Central American tourism industries.
Participation at this conference is free of charge. There are limited places available.
Click here to sign up for the conference now
Add this event to your calendar